This post was inspired by Raise.com
You will need:
All of the materials you need are available from Michaels or Walmart, talking of these two companies did you know that you can save loads of money just if you purchase a gift card from Raise.com! Raise is an awesome new marketplace where you can purchase and sell gift cards for many stores, including Sephora and Barnes and Noble. You can get them at discounted prices, for example one Michael's gift card is currently up for $36.00 and it is worth $44.92 - a 19.9% reduction in price!
1. Follow the instructions on the back of your pom pom maker.
2. Fill one side completely with brown yarn
3. On the other side, do one third white followed by filling the rest with brown
4. Follow the instructions on pom pom packet on cutting pom pom and tying it off
5. When tying off leave a two long pieces of yarn, you will use them to sew the holly leaves on and to hang your pudding
6. Trim the ends of your pudding, making it look neater
7. Attach one holly leave to one of the pieces of yarn, using a large eyed sewing needle
8. Repeat for other piece of yarn
9. Add the button, and push it down on top of the holly leaves
10. Tie a knot in the yarn, be sure to leave it long enough to hang the pudding
And that is all!
See you soon,